Calvert Learning helps educators and students succeed with K-8 virtual and blended learning that builds creative problem solving and other lifelong skills needed to thrive in a fast-changing world.
For 112 years, we’ve been a mission-based organization focused on nontraditional learning settings and experiences. We believe that all students deserve a high-quality education, no matter where or when they learn. Calvert provides schools with:
- A trusted curriculum and framework with active, project-based learning at the core
- Services and support that ensure your success
- A flexible, modular approach tailored to the unique needs of your school/district
Formerly known as Calvert Education, our curriculum, tools and services are now only available through schools and districts. We take great pride in our long history of supporting homeschool families, and our program is available for homeschool students enrolled with one of our school partners.
Drive student success with a dedicated partner.
Like you, we’re passionate educators and wake up every day thinking about student success.
With Calvert, you’ll benefit from:
- A curriculum renowned for its academic excellence and unique heritage
- A legacy of trust. We’ve supported hundreds of schools and 600,000 students in 90 countries.
- More students in your district. Calvert does not operate schools or compete with your school for enrollments. We help your program grow and thrive.
- Full support from a dedicated team. From day one, your school will have a team in place to ensure your success. Calvert provides full on-boarding, training and ongoing support. Learn more about how Calvert supports administrators, teachers and families.
It’s easy to get started.
With Calvert, getting started is seamless. Our curriculum plugs right into leading LMS systems, or use Calvert’s Teaching Navigator, an intuitive and robust platform that brings learning to life.
Let’s be in touch.
Drop us a line. We look forward to discussing how we can help your school.