Curriculum and Framework
Trusted curriculum and framework centered around active, project-based learning.
Calvert’s curriculum builds creative problem solving and other lifelong skills needed to thrive in today’s fast-changing world. Trusted for over a century, Calvert is known for its academic rigor and engaging approach that improves student performance.
- A cohesive, intuitive framework for active, project-based learning guides instruction and allows students to absorb subject matter and apply it in vibrant, expressive ways.
- Curation from trusted experts ensures content is best of breed and current. It also saves educators valuable time. That said, Calvert also gives you an option to add or change content with ease.
- An engaging digital experience filled with features that support instruction every step of the way. Calvert also has an option for printed materials that reinforce K-8 learning.
- Research-based, accredited and trusted by hundreds of schools and students in 90 countries
Our curriculum can be accessed through our intuitive platform, Calvert Teaching Navigator (CTN). There are also integration options to use Calvert with your online learning management system.
Learn about the strong outcomes with Calvert’s curriculum.
Calvert’s curriculum includes:
- Core K–8 Math, English Language Arts, Science, Social Studies, Art, and Art History as well as Health and PE Electives
- Over 60 High School Courses available
- Guided instruction — suggested daily schedules, clear objectives, teaching notes and full support for both teachers and learning guides
- Options for student collaboration on fun and challenging projects to demonstrate understanding
Learn more about Calvert’s flexible benefits for student-athletes, including high school courses approved by the NCAA.
We’ve loved many things about the Calvert curriculum. Everything is so user-friendly, so vetted, so proven – really, second to none. Student achievement is a natural result of Calvert’s decades of experience. We’ve even attracted new families because of Calvert… the Calvert legacy speaks for itself.— Shelley Andrus, Principal K-8, Bonneville Online Schools