Dedicated Support to Ensure Your Success
All schools receive VIP treatment that includes:
- Seamless onboarding for an easy and fast ramp up. Schools can be up and running with Calvert quickly.
- Your own Account Manager. You’ll have a single point of contact to address your school’s every need, with a “whatever it takes” attitude. From onboarding to implementation to ongoing support, your account manager is there if any questions arise or your teachers need help.
- An experience built for teachers. From detailed reporting to teaching notes specifically developed for teachers and more, the Calvert experience was built with teachers in mind. Learn more about the tools and support we offer teachers.
- Full support for Learning Guides (e.g. Parents etc.)
Calvert gives Learning Guides everything they need to effectively teach students at home, with time-saving features and resources. We provide recommended schedules for lessons, different teaching notes specifically for Learning Guides (that particularly help with younger students) and rubrics with clear criteria for grading projects. Calvert even provides webinars and orientations for Learning Guides.
With Calvert, a committed team goes to work for you from day one.
In addition to Dedicated Account Managers, you’ll have a full team and resources to support your school including:
- Certified Education Counselors are available to back up regular teaching staff, ensuring that students never feel alone. They can provide support, alternative learning strategies, and practical advice to keep students engaged and on track.
- Our experienced Technical Support team is ready to offer assistance to you and your teachers. They understand the needs of virtual schools and how to support them.
- 24/7 Support Service Site – for on-demand access to helpful resources