Curriculum and Framework
Trusted curriculum and framework centered around active, project-based learning.
Calvert’s curriculum builds creative problem solving and other lifelong skills needed to thrive in today’s fast-changing world. Trusted for over a century, Calvert is known for its academic rigor and engaging approach that improves student performance.
- A cohesive, intuitive framework for active, project-based learning guides instruction and allows students to absorb subject matter and apply it in vibrant, expressive ways.
- Curation from trusted experts ensures content is best of breed and current. It also saves educators valuable time.
- An engaging digital experience filled with features that support instruction every step of the way. Calvert also has an option for printed materials that reinforce learning.
- Research-based, accredited and trusted by hundreds of schools and students in 90 countries
Calvert’s curriculum includes:
- Math, English Language Arts, Science, Social Studies, Art, and Art History as well as Health and PE Electives
- Guided instruction — suggested daily schedules, clear objectives, teaching notes and full support for both teachers and learning guides
- Options for student collaboration on fun and challenging projects to demonstrate understanding
My daughter isn’t being told to just memorize something and take a test, she is learning and retaining the material through all the hands-on activities and projects.— ERIN G.